The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

bonjour!

Me too!

Clueless??? :-)

There was a joke doing the rounds a long while back. A vegetable vendor applying for Microsoft job but does not have an email address. Well, our man was quite enterprising and therefore was able to set up an empire without an email address. Quite humbly, I am not that much of an entrepreneur! And therefore, I had an email address.

Now... the *HOT* question is - do you blog?

And here I am... starting my own blog.

More posts will follow... whenever I find the time to post, that is!

Till then... merci et au revoir!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you that you have got something to kill your time. Good for me that I have one more blog to visit and leave my thoughts :-)

Nice template :-)

Thu Jun 30, 11:50:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

Yo Maverick! Always welcome...

Thu Jun 30, 11:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it time for your second post?

Mon Jul 04, 04:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

yeah, getting off the inertia mode... long weekend just passed by!

Tue Jul 05, 10:27:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Arun Ranganath said...

Way to go,dude!Life is indeed too short....blog...vog....sab kuch kar leni chahiye!

Will keep my eyes open for this slot on the net!

Cheers,
Arun

Wed Aug 03, 08:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home