The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Did success go to the Indian team's head?

You might have noticed the absence of posts of-late. Too much work, miscellaneous areas where I have been focussing a lot... etc. Moreover, I am moving to my own new apartment. So, a lot of time and energy is being directed for that.

Usually, when India is doing well in cricket, I would take a small time out to write about it. But with the way Indians are playing in the Windies and giving away the series to Windies... I am forced to break my silence. What the heck does the Indian team thinks it is doing? What happened to the "invincibility" that was so much becoming a part of Team India's characteristic? Why are the players looking down now? Dravid seems to be looking at it postively, which is good for him as a captain. Also, such things happening now is better than much later. I mean, closer to the World Cup.

Dravid smarts from Windies wallop

Good news is Kaif is finding his groove back. Sehwag is shining now and then, but more regular than before. Dhoni seems to be getting the carribean beat just now. Overall, team needs to find its spirit again.

It's time India got back to its winning ways!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Talkative Man said...

hey, this is One Day Cricket, it is unnecessary to have a post-mortem :-)

Mon May 29, 09:33:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

ttm: the frivolity of it all somehow just dawned on me...

Fri Jun 02, 01:19:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home