The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is there an end? Or is there a beginning?

After ages and several contemplation on whether to blog or not... I am choosing to blog again. I know not if this matters to anyone. Not that it bothers me. :-)

Probably, I will be more prolific in my posts from now on. I cannot say that for sure. But I am planning to be.

For those that believed that this blog slipped into silent oblivion, please return again to check daily/few times a week. I trust you find something interesting to read here.

Ah.. one more thing. I did plan to migrate to wordpress. I am deciding against it. I will be deleting that blog. I did have a Blogger Beta account as well. Not sure if I want to go ahead with that. So... I will let it be. For now, this would be the only place where I will publish any posts. Including poems, pics whatever.

See ya all around sometime...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back !!!

Thu Nov 02, 10:23:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

@ anon: danke!

Thu Nov 02, 11:48:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home