The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Why Rubella is a serious issue?

Firstly, do you know what Rubella is? It is one of severe infections which couples or women need to vaccinate themselves against before going in for pregnancy. Pregnancies that get impacted by Rubella are at best terminated. For more information on Rubella, read here. I read about all these when my wife was in her first trimester.

Initially I thought how can a person sue a doctor for wrongfully giving life. But then after I read the article, I can understand - yes, this is a serious issue.

Girl wants to sue Dr for being born

From when does the "Right to Life" become prevalent? Right from the moment of conception? I am divining on this now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home