The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rocking PDA Phones on the anvil...

I am a gizmo-freak and I do not hide it. I own a Sony Ericsson P910i, which is probably one of my dream gadgets till date. It has multiple connectivity options, has an expandable memory slot, the Symbian OS is strong enough for my use, has a VGA-camera with which I can take snaps and videos, has full function PDA features that can make PDAs go green... and not to forget, a BT headset to go with it.

I have grown to love gadgets that give me more bang for the same buck. PDA-phones are in that league. While I may compromise on its camera features, I would not compromise on a phone's PDA features, connectivity options and scalability. And I keep an eye out for devices that continue to enthral me in their ability to deliver more!

Found this piece on Business Week. You must give it a read if you are also a gizmo-freak like me.

Killer PDAs Are Coming Your Way

At the risk of sounding cliched by now, I will say it again. Device convergence will hold the sway in the days to come. What you use for your telephonic conversations will do a lot more. What you use for your computing needs will offer a lot more. What you use for your recreational needs will be a lot more. And yes, with all these... your dependence on devices and technologies are also going to increase.

I cannot seem to drive so easily with those wired headsets anymore. Bluetooth has made it so much more easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home