The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Magic or what?

I got this video in my email today. And it amazed me. We all know there is no such thing as "real" magic and that there is always some reason to every trick. But this defeats all reason! Give it a look.



Am sure if the secret is out, many would benefit. Most significantly, it would be the girls during their marriage. Tell them how they can do this, and they would bless you for eternity!!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

Look at my web site; auto surfers only

Tue Mar 19, 11:25:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home