The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Smarting

Being back in a place that you have been previously, especially in a foreign country, arms you with a special kind of knowledge! The awareness of places, routes, tucked away spots etc. which give you an aura when amongst other people who probably are new to the same place. Coming back to NJ is giving me that kind of a feeling.

BUT ... common sense should tell anybody to double check stuff before leaving home/office. And if one does not do that, they end up having to make lengthy detours while ranting - I don't know how I can miss it, I always knew it like the back of my hand! Not just that, you end up acting like a know-all-but-can't-do-a-thing!

Well, you can kinda get what I am trying to say above. :-p

I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to New Hampshire to see the famous fall colors in the Granite state. Hopefully it materialises. Let's see... I might get to show you some great fall pictures next week... or not. Hope is a good thing, right? I will stick to that for now.

Adios!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home