The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Innate Beauty


Original Picture by Shashank Jain. All copyrights belong to Shashank.

Pure, what is it?
I marvel, how pristine!
Delicate, how is it?
I feel, like breath!
Beauty, how much?
I look, divine!
Happy, really?
I smile, realisation!
Not everything is questioned,
Some are just enjoyed.
You could find a taint,
Or you can enjoy the whole.
Stop questioning, see!
Stop hearing, listen!
That's true innate beauty.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger H.S. Dharmendra said...

Hi Rubic... Nice verse. Nowadays we are so preoccupied with questioning things that we forget to take in the beauty of it inspite of its shortcomings.

If only we start enjoying...

I came here blog hopping. Anyhow, I have posted a limerick in my blog, drop in and check it out. Thanks.

http://raghuonlife.blogspot.com/

Wed Aug 15, 06:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

Thanks Raghu! Will surely visit your blog.

Wed Aug 15, 07:07:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Shashank Jain said...

Beautiful words!
Glad you got inspired :)

Sun Aug 19, 03:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you pampered yourself with DSLR!

Thu Aug 23, 05:52:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

Shashank - Thanks to you!

Karthi - no, I haven't graduated yet. :-) The pic has been clicked by Shashank with a Canon 350D.

Thu Aug 23, 07:26:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home