The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Best Search Engines on the Web

Today morning, I was experiencing some problems loading the Google homepage. I do not know why. But it made me think whatever happened to Google's super scalable architecture. Or maybe the DNS was slow in responding... no idea yet!

However, it did prompt me to find out what are the alternatives available. I drew a complete blank. As for more than 4 years now, I have looked up information on the web only via Google. Nothing else.

I quote... It is only when the usual does not work do we think of an alternative. Quite true if you really ponder about it.

Check what I found out : The Best Search Engines. Did you really ever think so much before selecting a search engine? :-) I did not. Till today. The above link was yielded by Yahoo! Search.

Well, what do I say? I have found a rainy day option? Maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home