The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Freaky Nuts

Interesting heading, isn't it? It did invite you over to read this post. Exactly the same reason why I wrote that title for this post.

Today morning, I was reading the interview of Rang De Basanti director, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. The headline proclaimed "our PM is a complete freak". Read the article and you would also see that the headline probably does not have much bearing to the article and Rakeysh's views abt our PM are very respectful.

A case where the headline seems to suggest something drastic? Thats what came to my mind when I read the headline and the interview. Is this a trick that the media plays on the minds of the people? At what cost? Huh?

For instance, if I said "Gavaskar did not have the balls to fire a quicker century"... all because he did his fastest test 100 in 94 balls and Sehwag did it in 93 balls, does it sound right? If you think it is not right, then I have made my point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

//Gavaskar did not have the balls to fire a quicker century//

:))

Mon Jan 16, 05:36:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home