The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Amazing Photography Lessons from a fellow Blogger

Thanks PK for introducing me to Saanga. I have now blogrolled him on my list. I guess I now know what I have been missing in learning photography!

Readers, you should really check out Saanga's photography works. Just brilliant! Especially PK has chosen some Taj pics that you should not miss!

For those who love photography and still are looking for some tutorials on the photography jargon like aperture, metering etc... Saanga has written up some great articles on those. They are concise, crisp and very educative. I exhort you to take a look at the following articles on Saanga's blog.

Some quick lessons:
The F Number - Demystified
Understanding Metering
Why Black and White
Depth of Field - the Third Dimension
The Rule of Thirds

If you are using a digital still camera...
LCD - Looks Can-be Deceiving

If you are considering upgrading to the next level... (Like I am contemplating at the moment)
Why I upgraded to a digital SLR
Why I chose Canon EOS 20D

Hmmm... how long before I begin caressing a dSLR?! Till then I will continue enjoying with my Canon Powershot Pro G2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home