The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Friday, March 24, 2006

This is 3 much!!!

MKG was too lofty a man to used as comparison with Sonia Gandhi. Despite his quirky dispositions and experimental methods, he remains the Architect of Non-Violence movement. And comparing Sonia with Mahatma, as MKG was called, is a bit too much to accept.

Sonia: A bit of a Mahatma- The Times of India

This latest stunt of hers - resigning from her LS seat - has to have some sinister side. I cannot agree that she acted with her heart in this matter. Enough has already happened for us to know that her acts are reflections of a greater strategy in the background.

She can never be a Mahatma. She is only a bhatakthi hui aatma.

Damn TOI for publishing such kind of articles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casement said...

Exactly. I read that artlicle last evening and felt the same way! How can SHE be compared with Mahatma?

Actually I read another article about the same in 'The Pioneer' - the title was amazing - Sonia presses ESC to avoid DEL:)

There is this joke about Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh, which I was reminded of, from the ballyhoo TOI made of her so-called sacrifice.

Here it goes - After the 2004 elections, SG to MMS: How do I say -"I thank MMS for supporting me throughout my political journey" in Hindi?
MMS: "Manmohan Singh ko Pradhan Mantri bane deejiye!"

Fri Mar 24, 08:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Maverick said...

More to it...

UP Congress workers carried posters depicting Sonia as Goddess Kali which made some people to file suit against them as it offended their religious feelings.

:)

Mon Mar 27, 12:02:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home