The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Crash, it is!

I am so happy that the Oscars for the best film went to Crash. Arguably the best movie among the lot of nominations, it was no surprise to me that Crash landed the award. Infact, just yesterday evening, I was mentioning to a friend that Oscars may just to go Crash instead of Brokeback Mountain. And it happened just like that. Cool yo!

List of winners. Courtesy Rediff.

More report about the Oscars ceremony on rediff.

My previous blog post on the movie Crash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neets said...

crash is in bangalore now. i just told my brother just yest that we should go and see.
:)

Mon Mar 06, 04:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

neets, its a brilliant movie. dont miss it.

Tue Mar 07, 01:12:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home