The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Leave Me Alone!



Just thought that this pic deserves a post by itself. Thanks to Ferrari, I was able to experiment with his Canon 350D dSLR and here's is one of my favourites from today's lot. Taken at a small village before Doddalahalli en route to Chunchi Falls. The calf was probably sad because it was hungry and it's mother was nowhere to be seen. It was just standing there quiet, totally disinterested. I tried attracting it's attention by making different sounds. Just once, it gave me look that said "Leave me alone!". I kind of felt sad for this little one.

I really hope it had a nice time when it's mother returned to her.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home