The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Monday, February 27, 2006

The World is one big Blogosphere!

Blogging as a social tool is very much the argument of the day. A few months back, I was talking with my boss over the efficacy of blogs and their usage in a official community environment. And today, I am a passionate blogger myself. Things change, the world moves ahead.. Blogging just seems to be the next generation's choice of socialization where countries, political boundaries, religion, caste, creed - nothing have any meaning at all. "All the world is a stage, And all the men and women are merely players" quoted Shakespeare. If he were to live in these times, he would have said "All the world is one big blogosphere, And its men and women are just bloggers!" :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home