The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More fun...

After I had a little bit of fun with my Japanese name, I tinkered around the same site for a while and discovered that I would be called Big Jimmie in a Hilly Billy way, that I was an executor of sacrifices in my previous birth (bah!), that my monster name would be Gargoyle.

But the most impressive and probably closest to being true was this one "What colour should your eyes be?" and it was spot on. My eyes aren't black and aren't brown completely... it is a deeper shade of brown closer to black, but it aint black too! :-) & I think they are right about me having a "tender heart". Cancerians do!

Your Eyes Should Be Brown

Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart

BTW, there are other such short quizes too that kinda give you a depth of understanding about yourself. Why not give it a shot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home