The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Moving on to Wordpress

A long pending decision made, with due guidance from Ferrari. I am moving my public blog from Blogger to Wordpress. Now you would ask me why?

1. Feature provided by Wordpress to categorize posts
2. Better editing features, better blog features
3. Much more advanced choice of templates
... and many more!

Ofcourse, Blogger is more tightly integrated with browser tools like toolbars. But I can live without it.

And finally to start afresh, to stop what I longer want to blog about, to begin writing earnestly what I am becoming more passionate about, to do away with rankings, ratings and all the blah blah that I am no longer concerned about...

In a few days from now, you would see my new Wordpress blog. I will be migrating many good posts from this blog to that one. I will no longer maintain different blogs for photographs and writing pursuits. It would all be one.

Look for the final "redirect" post! & I would personally email all those who are passionately following my blog and have blogrolled me.

2 Comments:

Blogger wise donkey said...

all the best:)

Wed May 31, 11:40:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

wd: thanks! need that... especially when i m embarking on a new one!

Fri Jun 02, 01:16:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home