The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Drive safe

Folks!

One of my good friends just went through a very bad car crash yesterday. He was waiting at a signal and a loaded truck rammed into him at high speed. Another 4 cars were involved in the accident. The way the car got screwed up made me think of the horror that he has gone through. Mere imagination of myself in his place gave me goosebumps, let alone the fear and everything else.

After reviewing everything, what came out clearly was that he was saved from any injury because he was strapped to his seat. I wear my seat belt all the times. Whether I am driving or I am a front passenger. I get ridiculed at times. I dont care. I just want to wear it, as I dont feel good otherwise. Now, I just want to wear it because I know I would be safer strapped to my seat than otherwise.

Requesting all of you reading this post to please take care while driving and dont forget to strap yourself with your seat belt.

Your life is important. For you are the universe to somebody, including yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home