The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

MMHROTD

Abbreviations are fashionable, ain't they? Abbreviations are especially great in chat rooms and SMSes. The above is an old one... and quite apt for the occassion today.

Anyways... cutting a long story short - It's my birthday today and well, a good day to resume blogging after 1.5 months almost. In the meanwhile, I have been sick, bogged with work, moved to my new apartment etc etc.

So, here I am, back to my former self, much healthier, much relaxed and all those positive things that you wish for. And thankfully it has happened, than not!

A lot of things have happened in the world that have merited my attention and the need to write as well. But I have not. And now onwards, I would write more. Hopefully you should all get to see more good stuff here than before. :-)

Until later...
sd/- rubic_cube

Also posted at my other blog which I am going to permanently migrate to - http://rubikcube.wordpress.com. I will maintain both blogs concurrently for a while and decide to sunset this one by fall or winter of this year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Visithra said...

hey happy birthday came from ferros ;)

Thu Jul 13, 02:14:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Maverick said...

MMHROTD

Thu Jul 13, 04:28:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

thanks visithra and mav!

Thu Jul 13, 05:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Krish said...

Belated b'day wishes (was on travel).

Mon Jul 17, 01:07:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Sun Feb 21, 12:42:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home