The Gift of GaB

My rants, writings, outpourings, musings and whatever else can be penned/typed down!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All aboard, thank Einstein!

Whoever thought that the theory of relativity could be applied to something that is as boring as enplaning.

All aboard, thank Einstein! - Deccan Herald - Internet Edition

I did think about this kind of a boarding model way long back. I did not reference it to any existing physical model. But yes, the thought did cross my mind. And it was because I was seated in an aisle seat and I got to sit before the other 2 passengers came in. I had settled in my seat with the discman and books. But I had to get up and settle down twice after that. I did wish that I had come in the end.

One problem which can arise therefore is the luggage space in overhead compartments. Those who come in the last usually have an issue of finding space above their seats or atleast nearby. Some logic has to be applied for that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home